Battery is not charging

Can anyone recommend a good charger that you can buy in Canada/North America? Need one to bring back my discharged batteries. I checked on amazon.ca and there are a bunch, but I’m not sure what to get. I didn’t see any NightCore that @minute recommended, I did see a few Nitecore, is NightCore a typo? I don’t want to buy something that will catch fire when I use it. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure exactly what happened with my laptop. I haven’t booted the laptop all week. But I’ve been monitoring the battery status from time to time using O+b (great feature btw). Last time I checked was either Thursday (two days ago) or Wednesday (three days ago), hard to tell given that everyday looks the same. In either case it said it was around 40%. I know it was around 43% the day before I checked that time. I did not check it yesterday.

Today it was completely dead. Plugged in the power brick and I see a similar battery status as @sgibb. Three batteries have 0.0V, two around 0.2V and the rest around 1.1-1.8V. And the top right battery icon is blinking.

Only thing I can think of that caused this is that I might have missed to turn the battery status off after checking. But will that drain 40% of the battery in 1-2 days?

Edit: Hmm, just when I finished typing this and checked the battery status and now all my batteries are around 3.3-3.5V, still ???% but it looks like it’s still charging (-1.41A). Unplugging the power brick and laptop still works. So I guess false alarm.