Last weekend I have tested ZZ9000 in A1200 with ELBOX zorro ZIV. Amiga recognize card in zorro slot, scan doubler passing the video signal and I can see it on vga monitor connected to ZZ9000.
I have installed P96 v3.1 and then ZZ9000Installer1_8. I have transferred BOOT.bin file v1.8 for zorro II onto microSD card. But when AMIGA is booting now, it freezes when the ZZ9000 driver is beeing activated.
Am I doing something wrong, or this configuration is not supported?
Thanks for any help.
Best regards, Marcin.
- Amiga model: A1200 + zorro ZIV
- 680x0 CPU: Blizzard 1260
- RAM Configuration: 256MB
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: ROM 3.1 + WB 3.1 & ROM 3.1.4 & WB 3.1.4
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.8
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.8
- Monitor model: SAMSUNG S24D33H
- Other Zorro cards: Toccata, Ariadne II, Thylacine miniUSB