Compatibility with A1200 and zorro ZIV by ELBOX

Hello everyone!

Last weekend I have tested ZZ9000 in A1200 with ELBOX zorro ZIV. Amiga recognize card in zorro slot, scan doubler passing the video signal and I can see it on vga monitor connected to ZZ9000.

I have installed P96 v3.1 and then ZZ9000Installer1_8. I have transferred BOOT.bin file v1.8 for zorro II onto microSD card. But when AMIGA is booting now, it freezes when the ZZ9000 driver is beeing activated.

Am I doing something wrong, or this configuration is not supported?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards, Marcin.

• Amiga model: A1200 + zorro ZIV
  • 680x0 CPU: Blizzard 1260
  • RAM Configuration: 256MB
  • Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: ROM 3.1 + WB 3.1 & ROM 3.1.4 & WB 3.1.4
  • ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.8
  • ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.8
  • Monitor model: SAMSUNG S24D33H
  • Other Zorro cards: Toccata, Ariadne II, Thylacine miniUSB

Hi, A1200 bus boards are not officially supported, but I would like them to work of course. Can you try to run the ZZTop tool, incl. its Bus Test? You can get it here: MNT ZZ9000 Firmware and Drivers Archive — MNT Research

Hi!

I run the ZZTop tool test. I run over an hour! Or maybe even longer! There was no output file after test I can attache, so I upload some photos after test. It shows a lot of 16/32 bit mismatch errors only.

Best regards, Marcin.

Hi.

I have checked a newest firmware but ZZ9000 still not working with my A1200 and zorro ZIV busboard. ZZTop tool shows a lot of 16/32 bit mismatch errors again. Is there any chance that ZIV busboard will be supported in the future?

Regards, Marcin.