I would like to start writing some code on the ARM within the zz9000. I downloaded the SDK and compiled the examples to the bin files. I am loading them using zz9k to the memory and this goes well but when I try to execute them, I have the same error in each case: ‘Error creating screen’.
I read there is a known bug for version 1 cards with running ARM apps described on a main site - could this be a reason? Maybe I did not compile them correctly - could anyone share any example of application which is working?
- Amiga model: A2000
- 680x0 CPU: TF 534 (68030 + FPU)
- RAM Configuration: 2MB Chip + 4MB TF534
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.2.1
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.11
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.11
- Monitor model: Philips LCD
- Other Zorro cards: none