FOSDEM 23 Meetup?

Hello, I’m wondering if any other reformers are attending FOSDEM this year? I will be there and would enjoy meeting some of you in person.

I’ll also be there, mostly around PostgreSQL and Debian areas. Not sure how it looks like (never been in-person to FOSDEM before), and where try to meet: I’d assume Debian (as MNT Reform image is based on it) or around Linux on Mobile (as MNT Reform uses the same CPU as Librem 5 or similar devices) would be natural places to gather.

1 Like

Cool! Yeah it’s a bit chaotic for what I can remember so it’s a good idea to plan for a location. If you’re already planning to spend time on the Debian booth, then let’s try to meet there.

I will be at FOSDEM, mostly with Linux Mobile, and plan to bring a prototype of Pocket Reform.

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you there and to check the Pocket Reform prototype.

You spoiled the surprise!! :upside_down_face:

Anyone planning to attend FOSDEM 2024? I’ll be around Debian and PostgreSQL rooms, but’ll have my MNT Reform with me and shall gladly meet with other community members.

2 Likes

I will be there for sure, just don’t know yet about my schedule besides that Sunday I will be in the Testing and CI dev room.

I will try to come by to say hi and also bring my MNT Reform.