- Amiga model: A4000D
- 680x0 CPU: 68060 Rev6
- RAM Configuration: ZZ9000 + BFG9040 RAM
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.9
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.12.1
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.12
- Monitor model: DELL U2410
- Other Zorro cards: Buddha IDE ICOMP
I have trouble using my ZZ9000AX.
ZZAX Hardware decoder looks to be unstable.
AmigaAMP v3.33 is freezing my A4000 when I’m using MHI / MHIZZ9000.LIB to play MP3.
I’m still unable to use the AX’s hardware decoder.
I ran into a similar issue.
For some reason i changed the INT-jumper to „2“ in the past. Going back to „6“ did solve it for me.
I’m set to INT 6. I had issue with the ethernet card many months ago then I moved to INT6.
If I move back to INT 2, I’m getting freeze during the WB loading.
Let’s wait for a SW/FW update…
Problem fixed by using the last FW 1.13.