I’ve got some problems with NVMe. It was working fine for 2 days (booting without SD-card), but this morning I’ve got the following issue:
- System got extremely slow after login.
- A bit later I’ve got I/O errors in TTY
- Next was smth like “NVMe IRQ blalba error. Reset controller”
- Reboot sends me to rescue mode (“No NMVe SSD detected. Falling back to SD card”)
I’ve used two reset switches on Motherboard (CPU and LPC) and re-installed the SSD unit. And now it works fine (this message is sent from Reform).
But could somebody please tell me:
- What could be wrong? Maybe I didn’t screw it properly or something?
- Any solutions for proper diagnostics if the issue repeats in future?