Ortholinear Keyboard Kit

A “planck” style keyboard is laid out like this – it takes some getting used to, but it is very compact and it is constructed very simply. I’ve used one on and off for the past few years, depending on situation. Makes a very good workbench keyboard, where your computer is not your primary tool and you want as much room as possible for other things.

Even more keyboards are laid out as QWERTY, and it also made sense from a technical construction view at some point but it does not make it make sense ergonomically :person_shrugging:

Have there been any updates on this project? It seemed almost ready more than half an year ago.

1 Like

Straight up! I would be very interested in getting one of these when they are available!

I’m ready to get one too :slight_smile:

It is the one last thing that I am looking to get for my new reform when it arrives

1 Like

Any updates on this? I would certainly get a Reform, if this kit was available! A laptop with an ortholinear keyboard is all I need.

the same for me. My reform is just about here and the ortho keyboard would be the last piece

1 Like

any progress on this design, it looks like there are a few people interested in getting one of these me included

1 Like