Ortholinear Keyboard Kit

Hey folks! We (OLKB) are trying to plan an ortholinear keyboard kit for the Reform laptop (and standalone keyborad), and wanted to get some feedback on the layout. The form, lots of details, and images can be seen here: Ortholinear Laptop Keyboard Layouts

I’m happy to answer any questions here as well!

13 Likes

looks better than the default, but the one I am typing on (https://x-bows.com/) I consider another step ahead in regards to ergonomics, so I will carry that around over buying an ortholinear keyboard.

Hi, would love a thumb cluster . More ergodox ez like

1 Like

I cannot stress enough how amazing a thumb cluster would be.

An “atreus keyboard” style would be far superior in terms of ergonomics i believe. Who wants to help create a fork for this?

That’s already being worked on to my knowledge! Ortho Keyboard Mod: that happened already, right? - #2 by technomancy

Not really - according to Ortho Keyboard Mod: that happened already, right? - #13 by technomancy technomancy waits for your (OLKB) board. So we might have some deadlock here :smiley:

On more serious note - I hope you’ll produce ortholikear keyboard. I’m interested in buying it when ready; if you have some notifications, please share.

1 Like

Jack as someone using a Planck EZ and a Moonlander, I would be very interested in this keyboard for the Reform. Would it be using Kailh brown switches as well?

1 Like