• 680x0 CPU: 68030
  • RAM Configuration: 2MB Chip / 64 MB Fast
  • Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.1, OS 3.2
  • ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.12.1
  • ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.12.1
  • Monitor model: NEC Multisync EA241WM
  • Other Zorro cards: none

Using INT2 instead of INT6.

I just installed the AX and it is recognized properly by ZZTOP, the sound is coming from the card with no problem.

I tried to play mp3 using AmigaAMP and when selecting hardware decoding and zz9000 MHI driver in settings the system just freezes the moment I try to play any mp3. It needs hard reset.

It is possible that the MHI driver doesn’t take the INT2 setting into account yet, will investigate.

1 Like

Just to add to it I spoke to somebody on MNT FB group and he has exactly the same issue and is also using INT2. Another symptom we both have is axmp3 not playing musing but messing the screen with random pixels.

Hi everyone. For me the latest firmware/drivers have worked flawless to accelerate my internet radiostations playing in AmigaAMP. Thank you so much for this release! Now to my question, what is the use of changing Jumper Int6 to Int2? According to the manual the Ethernet is then disabled and why would someone need to disable that?
/Silver

Issue now resolved, the new version of MHIzz9000.library looks after INT2 properly.

1 Like