Reform shipping updates?

Reminds me of a Brian Regan bit. :smiley:

Yeah! Keep in mind the update is now slightly outdated, we have already shipped all EU crowdfunding units and we are in the middle of assembling the first non-EU units.

2 Likes

Any shipping updates for those of us who ordered later from Crowd Supply (circa Aug 2020)? My order page now shows a Sep 29, 2021 ship date.

My current forecast is that we will finish shipping all crowdfunded orders in July. The first 28 non-EU orders were shipped out last week. We have now shipped ~100 crowdfunded laptops. The next batch is scheduled to go out next week. Crowdfunded orders are all those placed before June 18, 2020.

We then have a backlog of around 100 units to catch up with current Crowd Supply sales, those made after June 18, 2020. As you are pretty close to this date, your wait shouldn’t be too long.

Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update!
I only ordered a few months back so I’ll have a little wait (but not as long as all the original backers!)

1 Like

It’s me (the annoying one) again. Any news about shipping to Russia? Order 97341 placed on 2020-05-10

1 Like

So now that July is almost over and probably almost all Crowdfunded units have been shipped the ones that got ordered after this period might get shipped soon, right? I’m asking cause you switched from having the non-EU units shipped directly from Berlin if it is somewhat possible to send units ordered after the crowdfunding from Berlin in case the destination address is “closer”. I ordered a month after crowdfunding and I’m located in Germany so sending to Boston and then back to Germany feels a bit inefficient one might say. I’d also pay for shipment then.

Lukas said there are yet 70 Reforms left to build and send campaign backers. For example I still didn’t get it (ordered at the end of campaign).

@Tolstoevsky your order is in the batch that is going out tomorrow (UPS tracking codes were already sent out).

1 Like

We are working every day on preparing MNT Reforms for shipment. After the batch we are assembling now, we have 2 more and then all crowdfunded orders will be fulfilled, and we will start to bulk ship to Crowd Supply. Please don’t worry about the efficiency of how these are shipped. As CS is part of Mouser, I’m sure everything will go smoothly.

1 Like

Just read the update and before anything else I want to say how impressed I am with the work the team have been doing.
I honestly had been a little anxious about progress on the LS1028A module, but simply because I wasn’t aware that it was developed by a separate team, so it didn’t figure as prominently on Lukas’ twitter as e.g. the RKX7. Very glad to hear it’s coming along nicely!

Now, I just want to clarify something about the shipping process post-crowdfunding: you write these orders “will be fulfilled by Crowd Supply/Mouser through their US warehouse” and I’m just wondering: does that mean my order for France will have to go through customs, paperwork, and not least of all the US postal systems twice?! That just seems super complicated; the last few times I ordered stuff from the US it took forever (record: 5months for a simple letter, last year) :see_no_evil:

In any case: congrats again for shipping your project as intended, modulo a chip shortage and a literal global crisis, so hey… :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: Lukas might want to pin a new tweet by now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I was getting another item from crowdsupply/mouser where the author was in south america. The item came from Mouser NL so no hassle and docs overhead (internal eu delivery).

1 Like