Request, future products!

I wonder can make MNT Pocket Reform as slim design is possible. Can make the display as 9inch? It is possible to make Virtual Reality Headset modular and repairable?

I’d love to see a small, display-less, brick-like server made from the Pocket’s parts.

Though I suppose a re-layed out square mainboard might be better, maybe with two Ethernet ports.

2 Likes

I wish do have 2 M.2 slots NVMe 22x30.

I wish we had a server rack mountable reform. Now that I have two unnecessary chips the iMX && LS1028A || CM4 module with the RK3588 being released it would be great to throw them into my rack.

I remember seeing a post about this awhile ago, wonder if that venture has advanced at all.

I suppose I could just order the battery boards / motherboard and put them in a case without a display. The cool thing about the battery boards and 18650s is if power goes out it would effectively be like a UPC.

So I suppose this is possible today, but a nice case / mounting solution would be cool. Maybe a pre-built server image / some thought around making it work out of the box.

2 Likes

There have been discussions on Rack Reform here in the forums Questions and Requests about the Rack Reform and on Mastodon.