San Francisco Pocket Reform/Reform meetup March 20th!

Hello Community! Whether you’re a current Reform user or want to join the family with Pocket Reform, you’re invited to attend an upcoming event!

I’ll have the MNT Pocket Reform prototype at Humanmade in San Francisco on March 20th. Humanmade have very kindly made their space available to us. They are an impressive nonprofit makerspace, and their facility is simply put, the best I’ve seen. Here are some more details:

Event: MNT Pocket Reform Meetup
Address: 150 Hooper Street, #400 San Francisco CA 94107
Near California College of the Arts and about a 15 minute walk from 4th and King Caltrain.
Time: 5 PM - 9 PM (or whenever ppl stop showing up)
Notes: Masks are optional.
You will probably need to ring the intercom in order to be let upstairs into the makerspace. Expect to sign a waiver at the front desk when you’re checked in.

Bring your Reform, hacks, tricks, or whatever else you’d like to share with others in the MNT community. Or, if you’re new to Reform with Pocket, bring your ideas and come check one out before backing the project on Crowd Supply!

Questions or want to RSVP? Comment in this thread or PM me. I’ll update if anything changes or need clarification. Hope to see you there!

Bumping this thread! Come and see Pocket Reform in person this Monday evening in San Francisco!

And we’re live! Come down and see Pocket Reform for yourself!

I planned to go, but tested for COVID. Any chance to host in the valley next time?