SAVE THE DATE! Next Seattle MNT Reform meetup on Feb. 26!

Hello Community!
I’ll be hosting another MNT Reform meetup at Seattle Makers on Sunday, February 26th from 4:30PM to 7:00PM.

Come on down and bring your Reform, hacks, tips, tricks…whatever you’re working on! If you don’t yet have a Reform, we will have a sample you can try before you order one. If you can make it, you won’t want to miss this event for vague reasons I’m not yet sharing so I don’t overpromise anything.

Once we have a Meetup event set up, I’ll add the link and additional details to this thread and you can RSVP at that point. If you don’t want to RSVP on that system you can post here and I’ll make sure we count you. Thanks!

3 Likes

OK we’re gonna do this a little differently for this event. It turns out you need to pay to start groups on Meetup now so I think we can use this Community post instead. We’re confirmed on the Seattle Makers event calendar so the date/time/location are all set :slight_smile:

If you want to attend, either comment below, or DM me if you think you’ll attend and if you’re bringing anyone other than yourself. I only want to get a headcount so we know how many people to expect.

Venue address: 3300 Wallingford Ave N, 98103 Seattle, not far from Gasworks Park and the Burke Gilman trail. Please consider taking transit or carpooling if possible. King County Metro buses 31 and 32 stop a few blocks away.

Two things to note: Unless the policy changes between now and then, Seattle Makers still masking and requires vax cards as well. These are non-negotiable and we will follow their guidelines.

Additionally, since they’ve so generously let us use their large classroom space, it’s suggested we each contribute $10 to their worthy cause. It’s a great org with a ton of useful tools…you’ll have an opportunity to take a look at their equipment while you’re there.

Hope to see some of you there! I have a good feeling that we’ll have a little treat to share with you.

1 Like

Seattle Makers was kind enough to add the event to their Meetup page pro bono if you want to register your attendance there.

Hope to see some of you later this month!

1 Like

This is on Sunday! I hope to see many of you there! In case you need extra motivation, I have the Pocket Reform prototype and an MNT Reform Camera as well. Come and check them out in person!

hi i don’t think i can send DMs on this forum but I’d like to RSVP

1 Like

oh i am also going to bring a friend with me if that is ok so i guess mark down them as well please.