First of all many thanks for the ZZ9000 the RTG + Ethernet works flawlessly and am really happy with it in my Amiga 3000. Amazing piece of kit !!!
I would like to have some confirmation as to how and if the Scandoubler works in the Amiga 3000; do I need to enable it somehow ?
Because when I launch Sysinfo or a game using the ECS chipset I need to switch to the VGA out on my Amiga 3000; I thought the ZZ9000CX was relaying the amiga native video signal to the ZZ9000 and that I would have everything show up on the HDMI port of the ZZ9000.
FYI I put the ZZ9000CX in the topmost slot in the amiga 3000 on the left, and the ZZ9000 in the Zorro slot on the right; I used the ribbon cable to connect the two.
Any insight would be most appreciated !
All the best,
- Amiga model: A3000D
- 680x0 CPU: 68RC060 ( No FPU )
- RAM Configuration: 2meg chip ram, 3 meg onboard fast, 256mb 32bit BigRamPlus, 256mb from zz9000
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 126.96.36.199
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.8
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.8
- Monitor model: Dell U2410
- Other Zorro cards: individual computers Buddha Flash + Individual computers BigRam Plus