Upgrade to Debian trixie broke HDMI support

Hi folks,
Is there a recommendation regarding the upgrade to Debian trixie? After upgrading to trixie the support for a monitor via HDMI is broken. Are there any new repo urls for mnt with Debian trixie?
Greetings t3km

I haven’t tried HDMI yet. On what kernel version are you? What is the effect you see?

Could you pastebin the output of sudo reform-check somewhere?

There are no new repos for trixie. The repo is for unstable, not for testing or stable.

I am on kernel “Linux 6.3.0-1-reform2-arm64 #1 SMP Debian 6.3.7-1+reform20230618T175433Z1 (2023-06-18) aarch64 GNU/Linux”.

HDMI simply does not work anymore after the upgrade, the screen stays black and unfortunately I am not able to install or execute reform-check, as it is not available in the repos (via apt search) anymore and got nuked via autoremove.

The reform-check utility is part of the reform-tools package. Are you sure you do not have that one installed?

This is the message I get when trying to install reform-tools package:

sudo apt install reform-tools 
Paketlisten werden gelesen… Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut… Fertig
Statusinformationen werden eingelesen… Fertig
Einige Pakete konnten nicht installiert werden. Das kann bedeuten, dass
Sie eine unmögliche Situation angefordert haben oder, wenn Sie die
Unstable-Distribution verwenden, dass einige erforderliche Pakete noch
nicht erstellt wurden oder Incoming noch nicht verlassen haben.
Die folgenden Informationen helfen Ihnen vielleicht, die Situation zu lösen:

Die folgenden Pakete haben unerfüllte Abhängigkeiten:
 console-setup : Hängt ab von: console-setup-linux ist aber nicht installierbar oder
                                console-setup-freebsd ist aber nicht installierbar oder
                                hurd ist aber nicht installierbar
                 Hängt ab von: keyboard-configuration (= 1.221) ist aber nicht installierbar
 reform-tools : Hängt ab von: keyboard-configuration ist aber nicht installierbar
E: Probleme können nicht korrigiert werden, Sie haben zurückgehaltene defekte Pakete.

version 1.221 is not the latest version of the keyboard-configuration package. Please run sudo apt update and try again.

The fact that you do not have reform-tools installed, might explain your problems. Do you have a log from when reform-tools got removed? Maybe you have them in /var/log/apt/history.log and /var/log/apt/term.log.