If you want to ask a technical support question, please include the following details. If not, you can delete all of this text.
- Amiga model: A40000D
- 680x0 CPU: 68060 (A3660)
- RAM Configuration: 16 MB on board, 256MB Z3 (ZZ9000)
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.2 (47.111), 126.96.36.199
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.13
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.13
- Monitor model: HP 2511x
- Other Zorro cards: FastATA MK-VI 4000D
I am having issues with getting the Elbox FastATA MK-VI 4000D working. The system either won’t boot, or more often than nor, continuously resets.
Is there any way to disable the Z3 RAM in Firmware v1.13, since this may be part of the issue? Apparently this firmware option firmware disappeared after v 1.12.1