after upgrading my A4000 system to:
• AmigaOs 3.2 from 3.1.4
• newest picasso96 drivers to version 3.1.2 (September 2021)
• newest ZZ9000 firmware v 1.9.1 and v 1.9 drivers
some demos for example: Starstruck from TBL, Singularites from HJB, didn’t shows on monitor anymore (black screen) but the demo running (music playing etc). Some demos running ok, I think is 50/50.
AmigaOS works perfect.
Before the upgrades everything works OK.
- Amiga model: A4000D
- 680x0 CPU: 68060 Warpengine
- RAM Configuration: 128MB
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.2
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.9.1
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.9
- Monitor model: DELL U2410F supports 50Hz
- Other Zorro cards: X-SURF 100 with RapidRoad USB