Fresh owner - awesome card! Odd issue:
If I set my screenmode to a Pal or Ntsc / lace or no lace mode, the flicker fixer feature performs consistently. But if I’m in an RTG mode, and run a program that requires one of those modes, such as SysInfo, then the RTG screen just shows a digital mess in the top portion of the display, and the RTG mouse pointer sprite is still presented clearly.
If I exit RTG with Screenmode, and then run the same programs, the flicker fixer works fine-ish… I’m clearly not getting a great signal, and I’m sure that requires a bunch of A2000 repairs ( video repair guides welcome ), but the auto-switching between RTG and traditional modes not working is my core question?
- Amiga model: 2000 NTSC rev 4.4
- 680x0 CPU: pistorm emu68
- RAM Configuration: 512k zorro 2, too much 32 bit, pistorm z2 disabled
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.2.1
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.12.1 z2 4MB
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.12
- Monitor model: Dell S2721H
- Other Zorro cards: A2091 SCSI (where the 512K z2 comes from)
- Fresh install of P96 3.3.2
I have previously been using an rgb2hdmi in the video slot, and it worked excellently… but my external Open Source Scan Converter (OSSC) with SCART input from the external video port has trouble with the sync.
I’m guessing I’ll have to repair the motherboard to fix the sync. But again, it is odd that I can ‘manually’ switch modes, and it works fine-ish…