i’ve connected an audio cable of a CDROM to the internal AUX-connector of ZZ9000AX. It works but it is very quiet.
I can’t hear the sound from an Audio-CDROM together with normal loudness of Amiga. Either Audio-CDROM is too quiet or Amiga is too loud.
Will there be a volume control in future release of firmware?
- Amiga model: A4000D
- 680x0 CPU: 68060
- RAM Configuration: 16MB (Amiga) + 256MB (Fastlane Z3)
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.1.4
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.11
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.11
- Monitor model:
- Other Zorro cards: Fastlane Z3