Reform shipping updates?

Just read the update and before anything else I want to say how impressed I am with the work the team have been doing.
I honestly had been a little anxious about progress on the LS1028A module, but simply because I wasn’t aware that it was developed by a separate team, so it didn’t figure as prominently on Lukas’ twitter as e.g. the RKX7. Very glad to hear it’s coming along nicely!

Now, I just want to clarify something about the shipping process post-crowdfunding: you write these orders “will be fulfilled by Crowd Supply/Mouser through their US warehouse” and I’m just wondering: does that mean my order for France will have to go through customs, paperwork, and not least of all the US postal systems twice?! That just seems super complicated; the last few times I ordered stuff from the US it took forever (record: 5months for a simple letter, last year) :see_no_evil:

In any case: congrats again for shipping your project as intended, modulo a chip shortage and a literal global crisis, so hey… :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: Lukas might want to pin a new tweet by now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes