If you want to ask a technical support question, please include the following details. If not, you can delete all of this text.
- Amiga model:
- 68060 CPU @ 66Mhz
- RAM Configuration: 2mb Chip, Apollo 4060 has 128mb, ZZ9000 has 256mb
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: Both 3.2.1
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.12.1
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.12.1
- Monitor model: BenQ
- Other Zorro cards: X-Surf-100
Hey Guys… i did a much larger reply of my issue here - Zz9900 Guru RTG only - #18 by IvanEBC - but for now i have two simple questions,
Can the ZZ9000 be slowed down to Z2 speeds in my Amiga 4000 (Same as the X-Surf-100 has a jumper and that card also has issues running at Z3 speeds)
Is there a way to tell the card to NOT use the 256mb onboard memory, with maybe a program to run that reboots and “activates” the memory… till power down?