- Amiga model: A4000TX
- 680x0 CPU: 68060 (A3660 @ 50 MHz)
- RAM Configuration: 2 MB Chip, 16 MB MB Fast, 256 MB ZZ9000
- Kickstart, AmigaOS Versions: 3.2
- ZZ9000 Firmware version: 1.9 (same on 1.8)
- ZZ9000 Driver version: 1.8
- Monitor model: Eizo Flexscan S2100
- Other Zorro cards: NIL
I noticed this after installing an A3660 card. Scan doubled modes exhibit video interference via the ZZ9000. Note RTG modes are fine, and using the 15KHz output from the A4000TX direct to a second monitor is also fine.
Based on this I’m thinking interference from the Video connector or ribbon cable???
When using the built-in 030 @ 25MHz I didn’t see this behaviour.
Take a look at this YT clip. The interference can be seen from 10 sec into the clip.