Estimated shipping date

yep, same for me. no notice either, just me obsessively checking their site for updates. crowdsupply has been truly awful to some of us.

Weā€™ve got word internally that Mouser has now processed a bigger batch of Pocket Reforms (probably the one we sent them a while ago). I received an automated monthly CSV from Mouser that shows a lot of Pocket SKUs with processing date of this last Saturday. So hopefully this should include your orders. If you want us to look into specific orders, please send your CS order number to support@mntre.com (if you havenā€™t done so already and have backed in the crowdfunding period).

2 Likes

Thanks for the update in the newsletter about the unordered shipping choices by crowdsupply - it would have been good if they had communicated this to the buyers affected at any point but Iā€™m glad you were able to get some details. Iā€™d still like to know a definite date from them on when they ship but I have no expectation of professional behavior from them anymore and appreciate any help you provide to help them do their fulfillment job.

2 Likes

fyi, my estimate now says 20-September - no notice, just happened to check. At this point they should just refund so I can order directly from MNTRE but Iā€™m sure itā€™s more fun for them to lead on the poor fools like me who are stuck waiting on crowdsupplyā€™s incompetence with no recourse. I hope the next mnt campaign will have options other than crowdsupply because I would have to be a simpleton to ever deal with them again.

I know this must be extremely frustrating but I want to kindly ask you to edit your post here for language (swearing) etc, as it is against our code of conduct. If you are unhappy with the treatment by CS/Mouser I totally understand that and itā€™s OK to cancel and get a refund.

We are working to ship more inventory to Mouser as quickly as possible to alleviate the situation that they did not ship all of the orders chronologically.

1 Like

Iā€™m frustrated but Iā€™ve edited my post as you asked. FYI, if they ever offered the option for refund, Iā€™ll take it and order directly from your shop immediately, but they havenā€™t - Iā€™ve asked and they never acknowledged this as an option.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s frustrating, especially as they change the date just as we reach that day. Iā€™d rather they said something more vague at this point like Aug-Sept.

On the upside, the amount of progress re stability and upgrades is fantastic, and Iā€™m trying to bookmark everything hoping that Iā€™ll be able to get my Pocket updated and running at peak performance when I get it as soon as I can.

What Iā€™m unsure about is whether to pre-order addons (like the rk3588) now, or wait a little longerā€¦ I might order a few accessories

2 Likes

im order from crowdsupply on 9 Agust, and they change 3 times delivery date, and yesterday i show the shift to 30 Sept, its normal? i sent email week ago to them but no replyā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s happening to a lot of people, if you read the last few posts.

Whatā€™s not normal here is that people ordering six months later perhaps may apparently be getting their orders soonerā€¦

1 Like

Is there any clue as to which orders are being delayed and why, or is it random?

1 Like

They havenā€™t provided us with information why. It is some Mouser thing, perhaps regulatory issues (did you order the modem, which is US only, from outside the US?), stock issues (a non MNT part in the same order out of stock?).

For me, perhaps it was changing from the default switches (which I was divided about). Nothing else.

Keyboard Switch Options: Light Linear Switches (Kailh Choc Pro Red)

1 Like

I did order the US modem but from within the US. Supportā€™s response was extremely vague and short (they basically said ā€œit will be a few daysā€ last week). Never had this kind of experience with them before.

I also got the red switches so I suppose that is one possible common factor.

Iā€™ve asked them for clarification in case it is some other item. At this point Iā€™d pay them to split the shipment!

1 Like

Same here - just changed the keys to be the same as yours but other than that, it was a stock order with a black case.

AFAIK the keyswitches should not matterā€“there is no default. There are just 2 versions.

2 Likes

Currently it says September 20th. I hope this turns out to be true. It was supposed to be way sooner. :wink:

But better then rather than never.

1 Like