I totally understand your frustration and believe me, I wake up every day hoping for that message from Mouser that we are finally allowed to ship something to their warehouse. So far we are still waiting for the final order manifest and shipping account info (since several months).
We’ve not been idle but also steadily building our stockpile of MNT Reforms that we will ship out to Mouser, and we have been working with Crowd Supply on figuring out many little bureaucratic details of this transaction. There have been a bunch of internal hiccups related to the fact that our project was set up in the middle of Mouser’s purchase of Crowd Supply and to Mouser logistics. We have provided all information that we were asked for and a few days ago I got the first (still empty) statistics emails from Mouser which means that we have arrived in their supplier database.
I believe we will get the green light Very Soon Now™ and then about two thirds of the backlogged order volume will be fulfilled at once pretty quickly, with the rest following shortly after.
The problem regarding communications is particularly irksome for me. I like to communicate with customers a lot, but I am in no position to speak for Crowd Supply or Mouser, and I simply don’t have more information, just like you. We need them for this whole thing to work, and I am grateful for everything they’ve done for us, even if this means we have to wait out this particularly painful corporate setup delay.
Regarding the shipping: yes, all units ordered after the crowdfunding (i.e. after June 18th, 2020) are distributed by CS/Mouser. That means we bulk ship to the warehouse in the USA and from there it will go to you. Even if you are in Europe.
If you are in the EU and want to order in a more direct fashion from us, you can do so in our online store, but at the same time I don’t want to encourage anyone to cancel their CS order for obvious reasons.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support.